Wilson Intermediate School was dedicated in 1947 and named in honor of Fearn R. Wilson, former District 108 board member. The building was expanded to include intermediate grades as well as an early childhood center. A rededication was held in 2001 and the two structures were renamed the Fearn R. Wilson Campus. The newly constructed fourth, fifth, and sixth grade intermediate school houses nearly 700 students. Students are arranged in four teams comprised of two fourth, two fifth, and two sixth grade teachers. Each team also includes support personnel for special needs students. Physical education, music, art and learning center teachers also serve the students at Wilson.